Air Charter Solutions
Air charter can be the optimal solution in unforeseen circumstances, such as just-in-time supply chains faced with assembly line shutdowns – and is often faster than commercial air freight, next-day and next-flight-out options. We offer service to and from the United States, Mexico, Canada and overseas.
You may be surprised to learn how easy it is to arrange urgent shipments by air with XPO:
- The process starts when we work with you to identify the appropriate type of plane for your cargo. Our extensive options include relationships with quick-launch carriers with capacity of less than 40,000 lbs.; project cargo carriers with capacity in excess of 40,000 lbs.; and AN-124 operators.
- Once a carrier’s bid is selected in our online system, we manage all facets of the charter for you. As part of XPO’s expedite service group, we can also arrange ground handling and transportation for a door-to-door solution.
- We’ll contact you throughout the shipment to keep you up to date. We’ll also give you a secure login to our online portal, where you can view real-time flight information and tracking.
- Exclusive aircraft dedicated to your shipment
- Sourcing of multiple solutions for each charter
- Air and ground combinations for door-to-door service
- Service available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- North American and international service
- Bilingual cross-border specialists
- Single point of communication
- Continuous in-flight updates
- Consolidated billing
- Shipment review and reporting
- Cargo charters, passenger charters, AOG flights and hand carried
Air Charter headquarters:
276 Aviation Drive
Statesville, NC 28677
Air Carrier Account Setup